11.05.2007

I have a sexy friend!*

You know when you have a friend who is so hot you're like, "Damn, Friend! You should be recognized by the CBC for your hotness?" Yeah, me too.

Well, believe it or not, it actually happened! For real. My friend Maygen is up for a CBC Radio 3 Bucky Award in the Sexiest Canadian Musician category.

So go to http://radio3.cbc.ca/ and vote for Maygen from the Bloodlines. I mean, why wouldn't you? She's my friend. And she's hot! You can vote once a day, so, what are you waiting for? Go! And don't forget to tell you friends. She could beat Rufus, people. Rufus!

Also, while you're at it, you might as well check out her band, the Bloodlines (http://www.myspace.com/thebloodlines). Rocking out to their music from time to time will make your life better, I guarantee it!**




*I have more than one sexy friend, just so you know.

** I cannot actually make that kind of guarantee.



As an aside, I can hear the peeps from upstairs trying to open the door. Suckers! Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks body slamming a door is an important deadbolt unlocking strategy.

Oh no! I failed to consider that they have access to a BACK DOOR from their apartment!

Crap!

I hear a serious lack for door fixing and a disturbing amount of their car driving away.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I nominate this for the most dramatic post on your blog so far. It felt as though you were writing it in real time. I actually held my breath.

11/15/2007 2:40 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Also, I am jealous that I'm not your sexy friend. I submit that upon my next visit we construct a photo shoot to make me the sexiest Neuroscientist.

Think about it. There's no way it can't work.

11/15/2007 2:41 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

I WAS writing it in real time!

You could have been my most fashionable friend, but that didn't quite work out :( I like the photo shoot idea for sure. Maybe it could be a Christmas project? When will be home, anyway?

11/16/2007 4:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home