5.29.2007

Can I opt out of the poop option?

I think the birds might be out to get Jimmy this year, and I'm not sure why. We totally didn't have this problem last year. And, really, who could hate Jimmy? He's so cute and polite and sweet. Admit it, you all love him. Yeah, I thought so.

So given that I just determined no one could be out to get Jimmy, that's clearly not what's going on here. It must be Karma. You see, I totally make fun of Flow with a Silent G for getting crapped on all the time, so I suppose I deserve this. But still, Karma, don't you think you've gone a little far? I mean, it's gotten to the point where I'm a little embarrassed to drive around now. No one has a poop mobile like this. NO ONE. I've been checking.

Check it out:


There are two alarming things I want to note. First, these photos don't even really capture what's going on here. You must see it in real life to really understand how badly Jimmy is getting bombed. Second, this all happened in less than two days. Chaz washed it late Saturday afternoon (to get the crap from last week off) and by Monday morning this is what Jimmy looked like. I'm a little worried and I'm considering investing in some sort of protective tarp. Or a cat.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, a cat is not the solution; have you seen the size of cat poop?

5/29/2007 10:35 a.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

Good point. What eats birds and doesn't poop?

5/29/2007 10:55 a.m.  
Blogger Shauna said...

Um, Windex Wipes help us... but I'm pretty sure they don't eat birds. Ryan's parents love birds, so they have bird feeders, and trees full of birds who've just feasted, underneath which our poor little nameless* car (*formerly Gilbert in New Brunswick, Axmt the viking warrior in Ontario, now thanks to PEI's limited license plate, we need to come up with something from VR... not lots to work with, since I don't like the name Victor - but totally not the point).

5/29/2007 11:46 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! Flo with a silent G has been faring much better this year. I haven't even noticed poop on her. I'm glad Jimmy took the poop curse from her. She has enough to worry about.

6/03/2007 10:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home