5.22.2007

i survived!

Well, you'll all be happy to know that I survived TV. It was actually a very enjoyable experience and I'm glad I went. I won't post it for you because, well, I don't have a copy, nor do I want to see a copy, nor would I even know how to post it if I did have a copy.

I am dwelling on a few of the things I said, but I don't think anyone will call the mayor over anything that came out of my mouth, so all is well. I guess I must have said some good stuff, because during the commercial break right after my interview the host was all compliments and he said after the show that he would like to have Youth Services on more regularly to do good news stories. You really can't ask for a better connection than that, and it totally just fell into my lap! Oh life, how you reward me for overworking myself in such fulfilling and exciting ways.

Now I'm all scheming about the different ways I can make some good stuff happen here and make the most of this connection... I never expected to leave the show being too excited to sleep. And it's all because I forced myself to face my fear of being an idiot on TV.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Does this mean you're no longer scared to be an idiot on television? I fully support that!

I'm curious as to what you said that you are dwelling on. I'm sure you did great though. You always do!

...I can't believe Project Marla is televised now!

5/24/2007 10:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home