8.13.2008

Journey Behind the Falls...

This is quite possibly the most terrible tourist attraction I have ever experienced--I feel like a chump for paying money for this. If you do go to Niagara Falls I beg you not to get suckered in by this one. The name makes it sound so cool, but the reality is that you walk through tunnels with two look-out points that let you see behind the falls. Awful, awful, awful.

As least I'm not the only one who got duped. Good, old Aqua!


So much poncho action!

This is me before I knew what a rip-off this "journey" was.



This is the view from behind the falls. Glorious, right? Stupid Niagara Falls!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That first view looks okay. Can you fathom how many plastic ponchos they must go through? I weep at the thought.

9/12/2008 12:18 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

Don't worry, you can recycle them at the end of the journey! ;)

9/12/2008 3:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home