9.24.2006

oh PEI, you're so crazy!

Thanks to Rach (and her Hubby) for remembering me on their recent honeymoon in PEI, the land of the potato (or so I'm led to believe based on this postcard, as I've never been there myself).

To quote Rach: "Look out! Crossing potatoes! This might not be ugly so much as it is gold. Ahh, PEI potatoes!"

I say: AS IF that's not ugly. I mean, really Rach! They took pictures of potatoes, added cartoon legs, and then pasted it onto a picture of landscape that’s clearly had the colour “enhanced”… there’s no way that’s not ugly!

Thank you PEI (and Rach) for this beauty!

5 Comments:

Blogger chaz said...

i prefer pie over PEI

9/24/2006 4:54 p.m.  
Blogger Rach said...

I am honoured to be the first postcard. I am looking forward to seeing the many postcards that have been sent to you over the years. I am sure some of them will bring back fond memories for me.

9/24/2006 6:22 p.m.  
Blogger Shauna said...

well... I hope you fix that "never having been to PEI" thing once Ryan and I move there.
So, it's true, potatoes don't have ugly cartoon legs. BUT, that colour has not been enhanced. Seriously, PEI is just that colorful. I'm not a liar. Community psychologists don't know how to lie! And the landscape is beautiful if you don't fugly it up with mutant potatoes, I swear.

9/24/2006 9:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I went to high school with the 3rd potato...weird.

10/19/2006 6:33 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

Love it!

10/20/2006 8:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home