9.01.2006

Given that I’m a terrible human being, I considered just scooping it up and pretending nothing had happened (say it with me now: classy!). But because it was Jimmy Tree’s birthday I decided it would be best to make another one. So I scrambled to make another cake, being very careful not to drop it on the floor. It actually turned out pretty well (although it could have been a bit more frozen), as you can tell by how eager Jimmy Tree is to dig in. I liked it so much I made one for myself for my birthday, and I didn’t drop that one on the floor either. Check me out!!


3 Comments:

Blogger chelle said...

you're holding out! i know there must be more fabulous pictures that came from this visit. it was jimmy tree's bday after all!

9/03/2006 10:06 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe I forgot about this birthday celebration! That makes four birthdays for him!

9/03/2006 10:55 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

sadly those really are the only pictures we have. We only had Jimmy Tree for less than an hour, and most of it was spent sitting in the sun eating ice cream...nothing too crazy, I'm afraid.

9/05/2006 8:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home