6.09.2006

the poor little animals...

I love when kilometres comes to visit—there’s never a dull moment.

After we showed off our new loft (for those of you who don't know, Chaz and I bought a loft that has yet to be built...we're supposed to move in at the end of March next year...I can't wait!) we went to W-loo Park to see the animals. As I’m sure you can imagine, wackiness ensued.





I wanted him to feed more animals, but apparently he has limits or something. How lame it that?! I mean, really!

4 Comments:

Blogger chelle said...

don't brush the billy, he stinks!

6/11/2006 2:01 a.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

I was just thinking about that the other day, which also made me think of the classic: I hope that cock pecks you good! Good times volunteering at the Forestry Farm...

6/11/2006 12:51 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

The brown llama was sssscary! I actually feared for my safety while feeding it.

6/18/2006 11:50 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

Aww...right back at you, babe. I really did have fun watching you spill all over yourself and bat the scrub brush around. Good times.

Bring on the camping...I can't wait!

8/21/2006 7:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home