9.01.2006

the horror!

So Kilometres and Jimmy Tree came down to the K-dub for one of Jimmy Tree’s many birthday celebrations. In honour of his visit, I decided to be a superstar and make him an ice cream cake. Being the slacker that I am, I didn’t start making the cake until a couple hours before they were expected to arrive, even though I knew it was supposed to freeze for about 4 hours before being served to achieve maximum deliciousness. In order to assist with the freezing, I decided to put the nearly finished cake in the freezer while I chopped up the Score bar topping. As I was pulling it out of the freezer to cover it with Score-y deliciousness, I did what I do best…I dropped it on the floor. I’m pretty sure I screamed because Charles, who was outside the apartment in the laundry room, knew something was up when I came to the door and told him I had just ruined Christmas.

Of course we had to take pictures…





3 Comments:

Blogger Beth Fish said...

But you ate it anyway, right? I mean, it was all in the pan...

9/02/2006 7:51 p.m.  
Blogger chelle said...

that is one of the saddest things i've seen i awhile...

please say you still ate it anyway!

9/03/2006 10:03 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boy did we! It was freakin' tasty too!!

9/03/2006 10:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home