1.28.2009

it's a crazy night at the lofts...

1) There's a medical transfer van sitting out front of my building which means that someone has a medical issue. I'm getting bored of sitting and waiting for the person to come out, but since I live here I figure I have the right to know what's going on--this is official loft business.

2) To keep me from being too bored I'm being entertained by the fact that someone called by-law to report some illegal parking. That'll learn maroon car!

3) One of the tenants from a loft I always stare into is walking around in his underwear. I have to say I'm enjoying the show--he's a very fit man. What I like most is that he's on my floor, so if I ever run into him in the hallway or on the elevator I can use "so I've seen you in your underwear--nice work" as a conversation starter.

4) In watching the guy in his underwear I noticed that Honey, the guy who always sits in front of his window and puts ridiculous amounts of honey on everything he eats (to the point where I often see TWO bottles of honey out on his desk-table thing), has moved his desk-table thing, which means I don't get to watch him eat honey at the window anymore. Sad. Also, he may have purchased a stationary bike...I'm not sure, I can't quite see into his bedroom as well as I'd like.

Who needs TV when you've got a view like this?! Also, I love people who don't have blinds.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to be one of those crazy old ladies who know everything that her neighbors are doing. How are you able to see into their windows? Does your window face part of the loft?

1/30/2009 3:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the comment "I can't see into his bedroom as well as I'd like to"

... should I be worried?

1/31/2009 12:43 a.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

I think because I don't have TV, I treat all of the other units as different channels. I don't want to know the actual details of the lives of the people who live near me, but I do like to make up stories about them and give them nicknames (I only imagine what people call me!). There are people in phase one who play Wii all the time, and I have to say that's pretty fun to watch.

Phase 1 and 2 of the lofts together kind of make a T shape, so it makes for good loft watching for people like me who face other units.

1/31/2009 8:26 a.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

Chaz, that line was for you, I knew you'd like it! :)

1/31/2009 8:27 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

This post makes me very happy. I love that you watch Honey so often that you see him put ridiculous amounts of honey on things on a regular basis.

The real question is, do you have to raise your blinds in order to peep your neighbours?

2/02/2009 3:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home