1.14.2009

wedding dress shopping...

Chelle is getting married and has asked me to be in the wedding party. This is my first wedding party experience and I just have to say that I'm SOOOOO thankful that Chelle refuses to be ridiculous about her wedding.

While I was home for Christmas we did some wedding and bridesmaid dress shopping. Terrible dresses were tried on by all (with some nice dresses in there for good measure). Wouldn't you know it, it was the first bridesmaid and the first wedding dress tried on that ended up being the winners!



You can just tell how much she loves this one!


To know Rach is to know that she never turns down an opportunity to cop a feel!



It's a little on the low side...

This one was the clear winner! [photo removed :( ]


Hotness! [photo removed :( ]

5 Comments:

Blogger chelle said...

dude! please remove the pic of the winner! i mean, sure it's fabulous, but H doesn't want to see it :P

1/14/2009 6:00 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

Does he read my blog? Can I keep it up for just a bit??

1/14/2009 6:02 p.m.  
Blogger chelle said...

He does read your blog - I warned him not to until you took it down!

1/14/2009 6:49 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Darn I missed it! Curses!

1/16/2009 10:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! Although I am glad the groom didn't see it.

1/18/2009 4:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home