11.07.2008

Montreal!

To know me is to know that I have a slight (or not-so-slight) obsession with Montreal. If Montreal were a person I would have a hopeless crush on it, even though I would know in my heart it was out of my league. It's just so dreamy!

Luckily for me, Rach is living in Montreal, so I took the first opportunity for time off that I could get (I'm no longer working 2 jobs! yay!) and I hopped on the train.

I got to spend some time alone in the city while Rach was working, which was lovely, because I spent so much time alone when I lived there (I could count the people I knew on one hand) that it was great to reconnect to that. I started my morning by visiting Old Port and then pretty much walked non-stop for the rest of the day, visiting all my favourite places from back in the day. I even stopped by my old apartment to say hi. So many memories.

Here are some shots of Old Port...







1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you had some beautiful weather! Yay Montreal!

11/18/2008 7:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home