9.01.2008

farewell, sweet Chaz

Well, Chaz has officially moved to Saskatoon. Life is a little less exciting around here now that he's gone, but I have to say everyone in the K-dub has really stepped up to ensure that I'm doing ok and that's I'm never bored. Thanks everyone!

As a tribute to the lovely Chaz and how much I will (and do) miss him, please enjoy these photos that were taken while he was cleaning out the closest before he left.

Also, please note our fabulous bedroom wall colour. Photos of the painted loft coming as soon as I actually finish painting...who knew it would take so long? Seriously!

*kisses*












6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we know what my sweet bro would look like with short spikey blue hair. So much fun!

9/01/2008 11:28 a.m.  
Blogger chelle said...

dude, what is that thing?

9/01/2008 2:35 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

It's Chaz!

9/01/2008 8:45 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Chaz needs to wear blue hair more often. This is one of the best photo essays I've seen on this blog. No lie.

The diversity of facial expressions that a blue...uh... rubber wig? can bring!

9/12/2008 11:59 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

p.s. How's that painting coming along?

9/12/2008 12:19 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

The painting is not coming along well, mostly because I'm the laziest human on earth. But hopefully that will change tomorrow. I have high hopes for a productive weekend!

It was actually a ball thingy that had a hole in it that then became a hat thingy. Complicated, I know.

9/12/2008 3:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home