1.13.2006

it's been a while...

Hey everybody, I'm back!!! Whoo! Yeah! Alright!

A quick update:

Chaz and I are now officially back in the K-dub and we're settled-ish (not really, but I like to pretend). I'm pretty happy with our new place...there's lots of space (our living room is HUGE--I think--and visitors are always welcome to crash there!) and the people that live in our building are insanely nice. We also have neighbours that act like I think good neighbours should. That is to say, they say hi and introduce themselves and chat. I love it! I have also noticed that we have a few celebrity dogs in our neighbourhood. Benji lives next door and I saw the Littlest Hobo the other day (although I'm sure I won't see him again unless trouble's a-brewin', but it's nice to know he might be there if I need him).

I got a (very) part-time job working with people with disabilities that I'm pretty excited about...it won't pay the bills, but it'll be great experience, lots of fun, and I'll get some sweet training about of the deal. Giddy up. I'm still looking for more jobs though, so if anyone out there reading this blog has some extra cash lying around and would like to pay me to make the world a better place, just let me know and I'm there!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive, so you can now stop worrying. I still have many more Japan stories to share, so look for those in the near future (although Chaz and I are being forced to use DIALUP--the horror!--right now while Bell figures out why we can't connect to Highspeed so I might not be online much for the next little while. Excuses, excuses, I know).

Miss me!

3 Comments:

Blogger chelle said...

more blog, more!!

1/17/2006 7:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must, absolutely must, say that the name of your blog really is excellent. Where O where did you ever come up with that?

1/25/2006 8:34 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

I've been waiting for you to say something about the name... It took me a while to realize how true your words are, but I got there! :)

New post coming up soon, folks, I promise!!

1/25/2006 9:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home