11.24.2005

I'll miss you, Oak-town

Well, this will be my last post from Japan *sniff* Tomorrow we pack like mad, Saturday we are going on a day trip to Kagawa prefecture with my pal S-ko (we get to make udon noodles--I'll be in heaven!), Sunday we clean like mad and move Kow's house in Kurashiki, Monday we'll go nuts in Kurashiki, and Tuesday we head to Osaka to fly home. Wheee!!!

To tide you over until I get back to Canada and finish all of my Japan posts (I have so many planned, I can't wait!), here are some pictures of the river, my favourite spot to hang out here in Okayama (some of the most entertaining things happen down by the river...so many stories, so little time!!). Enjoy!

Oh, and to everyone in Saskatoon, I'll see you soon! Yay!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger chaz said...

some interesting things I have seen down by the river: people falling in, swan boats, people sleeping, drunkards passed out, old men doing stretches, public urination galor, Sempai getting his ass handed to him by T-dot at football throwing, lovely cherry blossoms, and so on.

11/24/2005 11:03 a.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

well wait until you hear what I'VE seen down by the river...it's madness, i tell you. madness!!

11/25/2005 12:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home