11.21.2005

did the earth just move or was that just me?

Breaking news: I just experienced my first ever EARTHQUAKE! Here's a transcript of the experience (please note this is not verbatim, but it's pretty darn close).

I am sitting at my computer blogging.

Chaz is sitting on the toilet.

The apartment starts to shake.

Me: What's up with the shaking?

Chaz: That's a tremor!

Me: So this is an earthquake?

Chaz: Yeah.

Me: That was cool!

Chaz: We're still shaking.

Me: What?

Chaz: We're still shaking!

[At this point I started to get excited about being in an earthquake, since I've always wanted to experience a mild earthquake]

Me: Yay! This is so exciting!! I need to blog about this!

...and scene!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow,

that sounds exciting! I'm suspicious as to whether or not you handled it as calmly as you're letting on in the blog though...hmmmmm ;-)

11/21/2005 5:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I know we at least somewhat related because I've always wanted to be in a mild earthquake, and I'd probably be excited as well.

11/21/2005 5:29 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

oh, i'll be the first to admit i was "slightly concerned" when the apartment started shaking. i mean, HELLO, the apartment was shaking for no apparent reason! it's really not supposed to do that!!

11/21/2005 8:15 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

mmm pizza, i'm so jealous. unless of course your pizza has corn and mayo on it, because if does you can keep it!

i can't wait for some good old North Amercian-style pizza!

and nibs are good too.

11/25/2005 12:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home