11.21.2005

At this random shrine in Inbe (or, what I like to call Bizen) we found these 60 and 100 kg stones and thought it would be fun to try and lift them. First up was Chaz with the 60 kg and, as you can see, he lifted it with ease...
Next up was the 100 kg...this one was a little harder, but my big, strong man (swoon!) lifted it like it was a piece of sushi (I swear he did. I wouldn't lie about something like that. Nope, nope, nope. No lies here. Not a one!).
Then I decided to give 'er a try. Here's me lifting the 60 kg like it was a piece of sushi (you can't really tell in this picture, but I blame the photographer. Clearly I need to hire a new one. Clearly. That last clearly was for you, JA)...
And here I am wisely not even attempting the 100 kg...

2 Comments:

Blogger chaz said...

I took that picture at the height of your lift, all 1 cm of it. so no complaints about the photographer.

11/21/2005 11:02 a.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

it's all for you, chris. it's all for you!

11/25/2005 1:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home