11.11.2005

booya!

That day we also visited Shibuya (or, as Chaz and I like to say shi-BOOYA!). It was madness, a total sea of people. I've never seen anything like it. There was so much going on it was hard to take it all in. This picture doesn't really capture it very well, but it's the best we could do in the middle of the day.

While there we decided to do some shopping and we came across these ultra creepy mannequins...

I did such a great job of becoming the mannequin for this picture that a girl actually thought I was a mannequin. She was walking towards me and wasn't really paying attention because she was talking to her friend. I thought she was going to run into me, so I moved out of the way. This caused her to literally jump into the air and scream. Then she was so embarrassed that she and her friend ran away down a nearby escalator, all the while laughing hysterically. It was GOLD.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're the one on the right, right?

11/17/2005 5:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be your waxy palor.

11/21/2005 11:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home