2.10.2006


The one on the leash is Milky (which, by the way, is my new favourite name for a dog). Of all the dogs at Himeji Central Park (we didn't get a good shot of all of them with our camera, but, trust me, there were lots), Milky was my favourite because he was just so excited about everything that he couldn't handle it. He was especially bad at sitting still, which made the handler lose it, and that made me love him even more. No matter what, it always seemed that Milky was able to turn his head just in time to ensure that you never really got his face in any photo and that made me happy. Here's to you, Milky!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for spending time with me tonight Bag Marla. I liked it.

2/13/2006 11:59 p.m.  
Blogger bag marla said...

anytime, my friend, anytime.

2/14/2006 7:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home