2.12.2006

i (heart) S-ko part II

So do you all remember S-ko? She’s the fabulous person that I met through Okayama’s International Centre who took time off work to take me to that really old school that was all lit up at night (you can scroll down if you need a refresher). Anyway, she was SO fabulous that she really wanted to organize another trip before Chaz and I left the country. We were seriously running out of time, so we weren’t sure if it was smart to go or not but, we decided to live it up and go on a day trip with her to Kagawa Prefecture the day before we had to move out of Chaz’s apartment in Okayama. And I’m sure glad we did, because it was a total blast!

We took the train there and it was a pretty exciting trip because we got to go on the Seto Ohashi Bridge, which is the longest bridge in Japan, measuring 9.4 km. I had really wanted to cross this bridge before, just for fun, but considering the roundtrip toll to cross by car is about $90, I kind of gave up on that dream, so it was nice to be able to go via train. Here are some pictures Chaz took from the train…I’d say he did pretty well, considering how fast these trains move!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home